Posted on 17, Jul 2017
Job Reference: Social Care Training Ireland (Carlow)
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Qualifications: Third Level desirable
Contact Name: Jennifer Hayes
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Care Training Ireland is seeking to recruit a Training Coordinator for its newly opened Headquarters based in Carlow.
Who we are
Established in 2011, Social Care Training Ireland, provides a broad range of training and consultancy services to individuals, groups and organisations nationwide, including Health Service Executive(HSE), Department of Education, Tusla Child & Family Agency, Non- Governmental organisations, professional employment agencies, universities, community services, disability services and private residential care providers.
Reporting to the Business and Training Manager, this standalone role will primarily involve managing, coordinating, scheduling and supporting multiple training programmes for external customers in the social care sector nationwide.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Administrator with a strong customer service focus who thrives in an environment where they can work independently.
On the daily basis, you will interact with private and business clients via phone and email and act as the key point of contact in relation to customer queries regarding upcoming training courses, request for sales quotations and fee queries as well as liaising with vendors to ensure courses are organised to the highest standards.
Other Key Responsibilities will include:
- Generating Reports on training activities for the Business Manager via Excel.
- Supporting the company website and social media platforms in relation to training developments.
- Liaising with the Finance Department on customer invoicing.
- Support the marketing function of the wider organisation.
- Attendance at relevant conferences to represent Social Care Training Ireland where required.
The successful candidate will possess the following
- Minimum 3 years Senior Administration or Senior Administration Coordinator experience with responsibility, in a busy office environment dealing with external clients or customers.
- Third Level Qualification is desirable.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent & professional telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing and prioritising workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and independently.
- Experience in the Training sector is ideal but not essential
If you would like to be a part of our team that has a track record in providing superior training and consultancy for our clients in the social care sector, then this could be the career move you are looking for.
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com call 0818903984 for further information.