Leadership & Change Management in Social Care (Limerick)
Social Care Training Ireland brings you this course developed specifically for leadership, management & team support, encompassing all aspects of the holistic professional leader.
The course is designed to develop participants’ capacity for personal, professional and team leadership. Our philosophy is to empower participants to improve, develop and progress their interactions with key stakeholders in social care, to expand their professional leadership ability and to assist them in accessing their own personal leadership potential. Good leaders are made not born. If you are willing to succeed, think laterally and invest in your team members and managers; you can optimise your leadership culture and effectiveness. Leadership skills training is not just for managers but all team members, to improve professional networking skills, their collaborative working and to develop their capacity to work on their own initiative.
What will I learn on this Leadership Training Course?
- Balancing working with a team and being the team leader
- Listening to your team and best response
- Positive communication with your team and team members
- Leading teams with vision and confidence
- How to create personal development plans and give feedback
What are the learning objectives of this Leadership Training Course?
- Your role as a leader
- Understanding the concept of a ‘leader’ vs a ‘Manager’ and making a team work
- Managing your role effectively – time management, prioritising tasks and planning to achieve goals
- Allocating, organising and structuring the work of your team
- Working with team members to achieve desired performance and goals
- Learn what motivates and what can lead to de-motivation.
- Essential motivational tools for your team and how to use them effectively
- The keys to People Management
- Communication skills for team leaders
- Identifying the traits of assertive behaviour
- Self Regulation
- Public Relations
- Building effective working relationships clients, colleagues and managers
Certification: Social Care Training Ireland Certificate in Leadership & Change Management in Social Care
This training course is open to everybody working in a leadership setting or hoping to work in a leadership setting.
You may also be interested in our half day, certified "Risk Assessment and Management" training course.
For more information on our training courses, call Páidí on 0818 220 261 or call firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact & Location of selected Schedule
(Lattitude, Longitude) : ()